Closets & Storage for the Pros

closetmaid design

Select your room, browse options based on your answers, choose your favorite design, customize where available then save, print or buy online. Already working on a design click here to import your design. My closet was just installed today, and I could not be happier.

Garage

I wanted to convert a bedroom into a closet, but I didn’t wanna spend a lot of money and I didn’t want anything nailed into the floor. Closet World was very good about working around that and solving the issues that I had. I changed my mind about this company after they took care of the issue for me.

Closet World® Custom Closet & Organizer Systems Since 1991

Impressions offers organization in 3 easy steps! Choose from 3 different Closet Organizer kits to fit a reach-in or combine multiple kits for a walk-in closet. Add even more classic detail with accessories that are sold separately.

Customer Service(M-F 9 A.M. - 5 P.M. EST)

Professional InstallersPerhaps you prefer both a professional closet design AND closet installation? We'll help you locate your nearest ClosetMaid Authorized Dealer to set up an in-home design consultation. I’ve had two great experiences with Closet World at different houses. I definitely want to compliment the excellent job and happy ‘can do’ attitude of the installers.

Battle for the Best: Closet System Shopping Experience - Apartment Therapy

Battle for the Best: Closet System Shopping Experience.

Posted: Sun, 05 May 2019 07:00:00 GMT [source]

They were on time, extremely professional,and cleaned up after the installation. The designer that I worked with, was also a pleasure to work with. The designer was responsive, listened to what my vision was and was able to put that into action.

Transform Your Space

I decided to have Closet World come and redo my closet when I realized I had a huge closet space but no room for my stuff. My bulky drawers and shelves were taking up so much space and making my closet look messy. I could never find anything, and I felt like I needed more space. Now I have compartmentalized my space I have room for all of my shoes, T-shirts, coats, and accessories. See storage projects go from design renderings to finished closets.

I had the storage I needed, and it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg. I’ve been a Closet World customer for 12 years now. And if I need something, I don’t go anywhere else except Closet World.

Let's get started. Simply complete the form, set your appointment and submit.

ClosetMaid®s ShelfTrack® system can be used for customizable and adjustable configurations of any ClosetMaid shelving type. The strength and durability of this system allows you to use and change the shelving in your garage, where many of your heaviest items are, year after year. The ClosetMaid® ShelfTrack® adjustable closet organization system allows our wire shelves to be set to any height, and is perfect for use in a child’s bedroom. The versatility of the shelving allows for perfect storage, year after year, as your child grows. The easy to use hang track creates one-step leveling and eliminates the need to level each standard separately.

Nickel finish is available exclusively at The Home Depot. ClosetMaid® Impressions™ storage and organization system brings style and function to your bedroom. From the embossed White, Dark Cherry, Walnut or Chocolate wood grain finish to the decorative side and top trim, you will be impressed day after day.

Answer a few questions, and for just $5, in a few days we’ll provide two professional design variations, including a product parts list and options for where to buy. The strength and durability of this storage and organization system makes it ideal for use in a teen's room. ClosetMaid® ShelfTrack® system can be customized to meet your kitchen or pantry needs as they change over time.

Closet systems offer countless ways to upgrade - The Columbus Dispatch

Closet systems offer countless ways to upgrade.

Posted: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Our local stores do not honor online pricing. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Contact your ClosetMaid Concierge today for expert personal guidance on home organization. For a low fee, a professional designer will create detailed layouts for your project.

closetmaid design

I still think it’s very important to take care of the customers after the sale that’s what makes a great business, and you will have customers for life. We utilize your space to the absolute fullest and create a solution that's perfect for you. We offer the largest selection of finishes, colors, features, and accessories. Our professional installers are trained to install your units quickly, carefully, and to your exact specifications. You'll work with experienced experts that practice specialized techniques in organization.

The garage looks a lot cleaner and rotects the stuff a little bit better. The organization is nice and saves space overall. ClosetMaid offers ventilated wire, wood and mixed wire/wood closet systems to suit your aesthetics, needs and budget. The designer was on time to my appointment and very knowledgeable as to the product the company offers. She understood my needs right on and got me a great price. The finished product exceeded my expectations (was very sturdy and the fit and finish was beautiful), and my laundry room looked amazing!

This time they did two closets and a pantry, and everything came out perfect. The designer gave me a rundown of everything I needed and was very nice. It’s been 6 months since I had my closets done and I love them so much. They are sturdy and can hold a lot more than I thought.

This time, I asked them to add a top shelf in my closet. Their designer was very nice, and parts ordered are on time. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get rid of tiny black flies in the house: expert tips

22 Gorgeous Brown Hair-Color Ideas Best Brunette Hair Colors

Famous Rhoney Funeral Home Lewiston Ny Ideas